Monday, April 11, 2011

Overheard in the City - Hobo Edition


Woman with missing teeth, grabbing tourist and yelling: I'm not a cop, I'm a Ho!

-42nd & 8th


_________________________________________________________


Skinny white girl to angry boyfriend: Those guys that I flirt with at work, I get paid to flirt with them. It's like I'm a prostitute.

Hobo: Not with that ass, you're not!

-Queen's Plaza


_________________________________________________________


Tourist to Hobo on bench: Oh shit, where am I?

Hobo on bench: Welcome to hell, lady.

Tourist: No mate, I just flew in from there yesterday.

-Central Park


_________________________________________________________


Hobo: Can I get a dollar, so I can beat up Hipsters and get booze?

Guy: I want to do that for free.

Hobo: Yeah, me too, but it's more fun when you're drunk.

-Driggs & 2nd


_______________________________________________________________


Hobo to teen girls walking on grates in heels: Be careful, Spice Girls!

-Times Square


_______________________________________________________________


Hobo to passing man: Hey asshole, got any fucking change?

-10th St & 2nd


________________________________________________________________


Hobo: Next stop, 42nd street. 42nd street used to be a nice place for the whole family to smoke crack together, but Giuliani got jealous and cleaned it up. Now you know what's there? Tourists. Non--crack-smokin' tourists, with their little click-click, takin' the pictures! No more crack on 42nd street and it's a damn shame!

-6th Ave and Houston


__________________________________________________________


Hobo: Anybody got the time?

Peeing Guy: Yeah, it's 4:40.

Hobo: In the afternoon?

-Bathroom, Port Authority


________________________________________________________________


Cracked-out Hobo watching crazy hobo yelling in the distance: What the hell is his problem?

Bag Lady: I don't know, must be on drugs or suttin'. Damn! I'm so glad we not like that.

-St. Marks



Source: overheardinthecity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment